Sunday, February 21, 2010

CNY 2010


In the twinkling of an eye, CNY 2010 almost come to the end....
The CELEBRATION this year is quite different 4 me, most of the time was spent with my family (next year i m going study ad, so better stick with family this year^^) 
ALL my aunty uncle came back from Penang, KL, Singapore in order 2 celebrate this fun-filled days....
everyone was having their precious holidays, but i wasn't off anymore instead busy cherish all the sweet memories inside my phone, come have a look^^


CNY EVE



  deity of wealth, faster come!!!



1st day of CNY


the whole family enjoying the reunion dinner
pity the camera man was not inside =( 


TIGER  LION WOHOO^^

PENANG trip


what a magnificent view!!!


my lovely dad n mom


queensbay shopping--i m the tallest,muahaha....


come have a photo b4 going back
cheese^^

THERE are too many photo 2 share here, i will create an album in my fb later,haha.....

Lastly..............                                                  
GONG XI FAI CHOI

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Share |

Footer