Saturday, March 27, 2010

~Dreams~

Dreams are like stars...you may never touch them, but if you follow them they will lead you to your destiny.


Once in our lives,there are many occasions when we are standing in front of a T-junction,wandering around,deciding on the correct path to take.JUst like what stated in the poem "The Road Not Taken",there are only one road that we can take and it is our choice that will make all the difference.It is important to follow your heart and choose what u really want so that you won't regret in the future.


 After a long time of my mentally struggle, i finally came out with my choice and have attended "Program Pendedahan Kerjaya Seorang Doktor" organized by JPA. The aim of this activity is to expose us to a medical profession, finding the way how a doctor doing their daily job as well as how they cope with the stresses and strains.All the participants were given chances to visit different departments under the guidance of nurses there. (For me, it is actually a self-service visit.Maybe they are too busy until nobody take notice of our appearance)


The 4-days-exposure definitely benifits me,having more ideas on my choice to further my study in medical course.I can heard many SIGH there, sounds discouraging but I see it as a motivation for me,as the saying goes"There are no shortcut to success"and every sacrifice will finally come to the fruits of labour.
Beside gaining much experience,i also got the chance to make new friends there.Lets go through our photo session=) 



Group 3 members, all say "E....." (sorry, vera is not there)


just guess what are we doing,haha




my best friends and I


I like this pic, style man.....




sweet~


Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens.So,make sure that you have made the correct choice before you continue your journey=) 

8 comments:

  1. good luck to you...hope u can get scholarship^^

    yingchau

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best, man. Aim high until u reach the sky. Make wise decisions and I'm sure u'll success in future.

    -May all your dreams come true. Reaching for the stars-

    ReplyDelete
  3. ying chao n chee sian> thx a lot^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. jia you o... dear.... let's be doctors together....

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG jia jing...Update your blog la!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lao da~busy wad la.din update ur blog 4 so long time~

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Share |

Footer