Monday, May 3, 2010

HoneYmOOn iS cOminG tO thE eNd~Part 2

ACTIVITY 3: Bowling


if you are dare enough, come challenge me XD

a tatt looks so funny =)

lets have a pic after finished the game


Bowling, it seems like a wastage of money and your precious time, but for me, it has its own psychosocial benefits which really strengthen  my friendships with all my buddies.=)
I am not an expert in playing bowling, but i think i am one of the skillful players among my friends.

Just having a game with my buddies,ooi and victor, this afternoon. It looked so simple but i really enjoyed it. (i am not sure about the other two,haha)  Initially, i started the game with a "spare",well, it was good enough for me.But the luck was not on my side later on since ooi started to overtook my ranking. His performance was so excellent when he scored a "spare" and two "strikes" continuously, it was really a big surprise for me,HAHA. On the other hand, victor started to get mad when his ball washed the drain frequently. All of us were wondering whether he was cursed by "something" until cannot score well,haha...

After having a "keen" competition among three of us, ooi finally appeared as the winner by scoring 120, followed by me with 73 score and victor with 24 score. (victor, sorry to publish here but since you had given me the permission, i think the readers have the right to know,haha) 


bowling centre in Pacific

ooi, i will win you next time, wait for it,haha

tired after finishing the game 

victor, don't cry~
but if you wanna cry,cry on my shoulder~


4 comments:

  1. haiz.without mi d bowling..i m eating tomyam wf soo n tatt at city tat time..=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ask u play but u don't want,haha...next time we go play again=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks my first lovely sifu jj~~ haha... i enjoy the game... ^^

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Share |

Footer