Sunday, May 9, 2010

Starting A new liFe

Far away from my hometown~
going to start the new chapter of my life~
so many things i miss~
i love u,my family...always be my moral support no matter how bad the situation i face
i love u,my darling...always care about me and willing to listen to my problems
i love u,my friends...always be my side through thick and thin (especially my 3 BFs and 1 good listener)
really appreciate your sacrifice, hope the sweet moments will never swept away from your memories...

I am going to start a new life=)  

3 comments:

  1. i love u,my darling...always care about me and willing to listen to my problems????

    Since when u become so 'gatal'??
    Anyway J.J don't give up at the brink of 'salvation-end'

    ReplyDelete
  2. luqman> sorry 4 the late reply, i m going 2 study in ktt,sepang soon,haha...how bout u?

    alvin> wat la, learn from u one ma,haha...how r u recently?

    ReplyDelete

AddThis

Share |

Footer